Saturday, July 7, 2012

Very reluctantly, I made it came to an end...

Our last dinner together was 1 Jun, Fri. I thought it was going to move towards a positive direction but I was so damn wrong. He did no action to move forward and I refused to initiate to ask him out. For the past 4 weekends, I kept telling myself, don't be the one to ask him out, let him ask me instead. But what I hoped for never happen. I am very sad. I cried countless time because of this. I thought he would be the one but it seems that I am so damn wrong and disappointed and sad and down. I want to end this. So the last thing I did was to Whatsapp him with the following: Alot of things I want to say... Bear with me for awhile okie 😊 Thank you for the things you have done, esp fetching me to and fro airport. Tts 1 of the sweetest thing and I m really touched. I tot u will ask me out to get to know each other more. Treat u differently in office cos I duno how u tink n I m not comfortable when pple talks. I m sad when nothing happen in the past 1 mth or so. Maybe it's just me 1 sided. Duno when u will read this but it's okay. I just want to let u know how I think. I will b pro in office 😊 I wrote that after walking for about 2km in the middle of the night, tearing often along the way. Finally, I settled down at my void deck. He read it an hour after I sent him but there was no reply from him. I guess I am nothing but a colleague to him. I will live by this phrase: 做不到的事,不要随便讲。I will try my very best to be pro at work as we work in the same office. Now I need the courage to face him in office. I CAN DO IT!! Althought I m still very sad and will still cry over this sometimes. How silly. I need someone to make me forget him. Will this person ever appear?

No comments:

Post a Comment