Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maybe we should give it a second thought

It's been a month plus since we got together. Maybe I am those living in fairy tales, I always thought being in relationship is sweet, especially in the beginning. You can say I am an attention seeker. I don't like the feeling of being neglected, especially by someone I like. Maybe because you don't reply SMS often, each of your reply makes me happy. The opposite when I didn't get any response from you. This question always pop up when I felt neglected: Did we jump into a relationship before we know each other more to think that we are suitable for each other? I know you are busy with work and didn't want to go out after work. I can understand and I am okay with that. All I need is just some care and concern, in any form. Whatever you say or do, big or small, makes me happy. I always try to find answers why you didn't reply SMS or contact me. The more I try to find answers, the more they become excuses, and the more I think you don't care about me. I don't want to think this way but I just can't help it. I cannot understand how little interaction you have with your mobile. I maybe blunt but it's all from the bottom of my heart. If you think this is too much for you, maybe it's good that we give this relationship a second thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment