Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life life life.... sigh....

Emotional moment is here again... Thinking: what is the meaning of living? Is living for ourselves or others? Why are we so affected by others? Or rather, why am I so affected by others?

Every little things that I do affect others. So does others affecting me. How come people can just ignore or neglect others' feeling and do their own way? Have they not know how much an impact their result can cause to others? Have they not know their actions indirectly affects them in future? How come they be so sure that their actions will not backfired?

I always do not and cannot understand this. I try to be nice to people but somehow, people do not appreciate it and yet abuse it. To protect myself, I have to turn hostile and wary. This make my life so tiring. When I does this, this also make the other person's life very tiring too. So can't all think positively and think in the shoes of others. I am not asking people to not move forward. I am just asking people to move forward and yet looking out for other's. I know this might cause people to move slow but it is more of a win-win situation.

Think about it. I hope everything can goes more smoothly and cause less pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment